Jake's Events Page
ORDERING IS NOW CLOSED FOR THANKSGIVING.
Due to the uncertainty going forward and the need to keep our guests and staff safe we will not be open for our annual Turducken Thanksgiving buffet.
We will instead be offering family style take out with the options of roasted turkey breast, ham or both. They will be served with all the fixings and your choice of dessert.
Download the form below and email or call and we will get your order taken care of.
Call or Email with any questions.
Covid-19 Safety Precautions
Jake’s Supper Club is open with limited hours, capacity and menu. Jake’s has spent the last two months preparing to reopen. We are open because we are ready to be open and have been planning this for weeks. We have reviewed and are following the guidelines for reopening from the following agencies:
Wisconsin Restaurant Association
National Restaurant Association
The State of Wisconsin
The Dunn County Health Department
Sysco and Reinhart Foods
Precautions we are taking but not limited to:
1) Daily employee health questionnaire including taking temperatures via infrared forehead thermometer.
2) Seating tables and booths at minimum 6ft apart.
3) 4 Customer accessible sanitizing stations.
4) Mandatory Masks for all FOH Employees
5) Regular sanitizing of common areas including doors and countertops
6) Single use salt\pepper\ketchup\etc.
7) Sanitizing of tables and chairs between uses
8) Paper wrapped straws
9) Limited menu to alleviate congestion in kitchen
10) Sanitary practices for pens and credit card transactions
11) Floor markings for social distancing.
12) 6ft plastic conduit to enforce social distancing (conduit of justice)
13) Management training on best practices
There is no doubt that this will be a challenge, but I am confident that our staff can and will keep ourselves and our guests safe. If anyone has any questions, I can be reached at Jake’s Supper Club 715235.2465
Jake’s Supper Club